MPC-280 is a solvent based, two component, VOC compliant, aliphatic polyaspartic polyurea coating system. It was specifically developed to be used a as UV stable basecoat . It is recommended for areas where a thin/medium build clear coat is desired as a primer coat for vinyl flake broadcast systems. MPC-280 provides superior abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance with a crystal clear glossy finish.
¡View all our Epoxy Kits!
Benefits of using MPC-280:
- Long pot life for easy workability with fast cure times
- Crystal clear, non-yellowing and good gloss retention
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Easy to mix 2:1 Ratio by volume
- UV-stable top coats
- Protective residential flooring surfaces
- Industrial shop floors
- Maintenance facilities
- Marine protection for fiberglass, steel, concrete or wood surfaces
- Aircraft hangars
- Offshore platforms, secondary containment, cooling towers, bridges
- Wastewater treatment applications